The Deadwood House
The Deadwood House – A Cozy Bed and Breakfast
The Deadwood House is a cozy bed and breakfast located in the Presidential District, just a few blocks from Downtown Deadwood. This completely remodeled 1903 Victorian has 7 bedrooms/6 bathrooms, a living room, dining room, 2 large porches, commercial kitchen main level/2nd kitchen downstairs, two fireplaces, 2 washer & dryer sets, wireless internet and a business workstation. Unattached carriage for your toys, 3-car driveway. There are 3 additional roll-aways on site. Need something special? Don’t hesitate to ask. We aim to make sure your visit is a memorable time!
- Pets are allowed with approval
- Plenty of private and street parking
- Indoor fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
Things To Do:
- Devils Tower – a lil’ over an hour away (73 miles)
- Mount Rushmore – 43 mile. Take the back road… it’s gorgeous!
- Mount Moriah Cemetery – Wild Bill’s resting spot, 5-minute walk from the house
- Downtown Deadwood – Casinos, dining, the famous Saloon #10, Deadwood Mountain Grand, and much more. Just a 5-minute walk away.
- Adams House Museum – A Deadwood must… 2-minute walk.
- Mickelson Trail – Run. Walk. Bike. You gotta check it out! 3- minute walk.
- “This is a beautiful historic home for a large family gathering. It’s within walking distance of downtown, has a nice kitchen to cook meals, lots of bedrooms, two nice sitting porches, and is in a nice quiet neighborhood. Highly recommend!!!”
- “This place is awesome for a Deadwood weekend! The house was within walking distance of all the action downtown and it was BIG! We only had 7 people there but the place can sleep many more comfortably. Check in was super easy and everything went great!.”
- “We loved the house & the location”
- “This old house was amazing. Very quiet location and easy walking distance to downtown Deadwood. Looking forward to coming back in a couple of years!”
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (480)466-3977.
15 Washington Street
Deadwood, SD 57732