In this two-day program, you will learn the communication principles and techniques used by the world’s most successful speakers.
The topics covered are:
• Determining the purpose of your message
• Adapting to various audiences and situations
• Structuring your message to achieve your business objectives
• Capturing and holding the attention of your listeners
• Learning delivery techniques involving impression management, body language, and vocal variety
This program is appropriate for business professionals at all level of experience who would like to be more effective at communicating with others.
Thursday, August 16 & August 23
9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
BHSU-Rapid City, Room 124
Ticket InformationTicket Information: $199
Event Contact InformationName: Mela Cosme