Deadwood’s 6th Annual Cinco de Mayo Festival
May 6, 2017
Food * Music * Fun
The 2016 activities are listed below, the 2017 schedule and activites are TBD.
OUTDOOR FAMILY STREET FAIR ACTIVITIES - 1 to 4 pm
- BLACK HILLS MINATURE TRAIN RIDES – FREE for the entire family!
- YOUTH BIKE SAFETY CHECK Deadwood Police Department – Bring Your Bike Along
- City of Deadwood PET REGISTRATION for Cats & Dogs – Register your family pet today!
- Deadwood Gunslingers Welcome and Entertainment by Deadwood Alive!
- SUMMER YOUTH Program – Sign Up Stations
- BOUNCY HOUSE & More!!!
- ICE CREAM CONE SOCIAL – Free to All
- TAMALES STAND – Donate $3 and Enjoy a Taste of Mexico
- BREAK THE PINATA – Register for your Chance to Participate!
- WIN A YOUTH BIKE – Must Be Present to Win!
INDOOR ADULT EVENTS – Noon to 4 pm
- “Mucho Dinero” $1,200 CASH GIVEAWAY – 6 Locations
- SALSA TASTING RETAIL STROLL – Sample & Vote for your Favorite!
- TEQUILA TASTING TOUR - Pick one Location & Enjoy!
- Cinco De Mayo BEER GARDEN – Presented by Corona
- RAFFLE: WIN “Corona Summer Party” Package. Tickets $5/each or 5 for $20
- TRADITIONAL RETAIL SIDEWALK SALE
Cinco de Mayo Fiesta at the Bodega – 6 to 9pm
Open to the Public
- MUSIC: El Grupo Dolar de Plata *TACO BAR: All You Can Eat - $10*
*SILENT AUCTION * CASH BAR* RAFFLE DRAWING*
All Proceeds to Benefit the Northern Hills Alliance for Children
Preschool & Child Care Center – Deadwood, South Dakota