ISOC Deadwood Snocross Showdown
Professional Snowmobile Races
January 19 - 20, 2018
The greatest show on snow returns to Deadwood January 19-20, 2018 as the ISOC Amsoil Championship Snocross Series hits the Black Hills for the sixth annual Deadwood Snocross Showdown. More than 150 of the top professional Snocross racers will descend on the historic town’s Deadwood Event Center (Days of ’76 Rodeo Grounds) for a weekend of high-flying, high-speed, high-octane snowmobile racing. Pros like Tucker Hibbert, Ross Martin, Robbie Malinoski, Jennifer Pare, and Tim Tremblay will race in the Deadwood Snocross Showdown.
- Gates open at noon
- Races and practices start at 12:50 p.m.
- Final race at 9 p.m.
- Gates open at 8 a.m.
- Races and practices start at 8:25 a.m.
- Final race at 8:55 p.m.
The races will be aired on the CBS Sports Network, too. Find more info at http://www.isocracing.com.
WHAT'S THE VIP RALLY PACKAGE?
- Thursday night WELCOME RECEPTION which includes TWO FREE DRINKS* (5pm-7pm, January 18) location to TBD
- ISOC Racer MEET & GREET* at the Thursday night reception (5pm-7pm, January 18) with available racers
- TWO BREAKFAST BUFFETS - Redeemable between January 19 and January 21 at a participating location
- RESERVED VIP SECTION TICKETS for 2 days and nights of the ISOC Amsoil Championship SnoCross racing - Deadwood’s Race was named event of the year in 2014.
- RALLY HAPPY HOUR! From 5-6pm Registered Rally attendees recieve $1 drinks* and free food in the reserved seating concession stand on Friday and Saturday!
- ISOC SnoCross PIT TICKETS
- 2018 Rally commemorative WINTER HAT and KOOZIE
- Stadium SEAT CUSHION (First 500 registrants)
- One FREE ENTRY for a Deadwood gift basket valued at $225 and awarded awarded on Saturday, January 20 before Pro races. Must be present to win.
- WILD BILL COUPON BOOK – over $300 in discounts and promotions
- Deadwood WELCOME BAG
* Must be 21 to redeem for an alcoholic beverage.
This event is sponsored in part by:
Cadillac Jack's Gaming Resort & SpringHill Suites
Oldstyle Saloon No. 10 and Deadwood Social Club
South Dakota Snowmobile Association