Historic Street Shows & Stagecoach – Main Street Deadwood
History at its finest…and most fun!
Deadwood – True West Magazine’s “Best Old West Gunfighter Town”
The Deadwood Alive troupe is here to entertain. From Main Street Deadwood shoot-outs to guided walking tours, there’s something for all guests to enjoy, year-round. Read on for more info!
SPRING 2020 SCHEDULE
Deadwood’s Historic Main Street
Free Shows and Tours!
Fridays and Saturdays
12:00 – “Lawman’s Patrol” – Walking Tour $15 per person. Call 1-800-344-8826 to book this tour. Must book 24 hours in advance.
1:00 – “Gold, Guns and Grubstake” – (the evolution, history and use of pre-1899 firearms) – at Outlaw Square
2:00 – SHOOTOUT – “A Shooting Affray” – at Outlaw Square
2:30 – “Freight and Food” (learn about freighting to the Black Hills and the surprising foods the early residents ate) – at Outlaw Square
3:00 – “Old west tales” and “Dress for Success” (kids, dress your parents up in clothing of old Deadwood) – at Outlaw Square
4:00 – SHOOTOUT – “Showdown on Gold Street” – at Outlaw Square
4:30 – “Meet the Gunslingers” (meet the Deadwood Alive actors, hear their stories and ask all the questions you have always wanted to) – at Outlaw Square
12:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M. Stagecoach boards in front of the Celebrity Hotel every half hour starting at 12:00 P.M. (weather permitting)
· The Deadwood Stagecoach has postponed its spring start date; a new start date will be announced
For more information please contact Andy “Cookie” Mosher at 605-920-0258.
*SUMMER 2020 SCHEDULE COMING SOON*
Summer 2019 (starting May 25): Six nights a week (no show on Sundays). May 25 through September 21, 2019. Free Main Street Shows. A nominal fee for the “Trail of Jack McCall” – witness the infamous trial of the man who killed Wild Bill Hickok.Deadwood Alive will be performing the week before the Rally July 29, 2019 through Thursday, August 1, 2019 and not at all August 2-11, 2019. They will resume their regular schedule August 12, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: From June 29 – August 1 all Main Street Shows will be in front of the Silverado-Franklin at 709 Main Street. There will be no Main Street Shootouts or Trial of Jack McCall during the week of the Rally.
SUMMER MAIN STREET SCHEDULE: (Monday-Saturday, no shows on Sunday) Memorial Weekend through September 21, 2019
- 1:45 – “True Tales of Deadwood” – Location TBD
- 2:00 – SHOOTOUT! – The Strange Tale of David Lunt – In front of the Celebrity Hotel and Oyster Bay
- 2:30 – A Rootin’ Tootin’ Card Game for Kids and Old-Thyme Musical Show – Both in front (or inside) of Mustang Sally’s
- 3:30 – “Dr. Stan Dupt’s Travelin’ Medicine Show” – Old west hilarity in front of Mustang Sally’s
- 4:00 – SHOOTOUT! – Showdown on Gold Street – Exciting true history in front of the Buffalo/Bodega & Saloon 10
- 4:30 – “Old-Thyme Hoe Down” – Acoustical melodies of the Old West – Indoors in the back of the Bullock Hotel
- 5:45 – “True Tales of Deadwood” – on the steps of the Historic Franklin Hotel
- 6:00 – SHOOTOUT! – The Boone May/Prescott Web Altercation; True Deadwood history colorfully comes alive in front of the Silverado & Historic Franklin Hotel
- 7:35 – The Historic Capture of Jack McCall – in front of the Saloon No. 10
- 7:50 – Old-Thyme Musical Show – Don’t miss this old-thyme musical prelude to the World-famous “Trial of Jack McCall” – inside the Masonic Temple
- 8:00 – LEGENDARY TRIAL OF JACK McCALL – Inside the Masonic Temple – The internationally renowned, longest running, Old West stage show in the world! This is a family-friendly show where the selected members of the audience participate in the performance serving as jurors in the trial. The show is held nightly Monday through Saturday with the schedule as outlined below. There is a nominal fee for the show. Tickets can be purchased by using the calendar on the bottom of this page or by calling 1-800-344-8826. $6 Adults, $5 Seniors and $3 Children ages 5-15. Advance “Trial” tickets are highly suggested but usually not a necessity.
SUMMER STAGECOACH RIDES
May 25 – September 21, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
(No Stagecoach on Thursday or Sunday) 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Adults $10, Children $5 (ages 3-12). Limited Seating.
During Special Events some Deadwood Alive shows and Stagecoach rides are not offered.
Stagecoach Rides pick-up location is on Historic Main Street across the street from the Wild Bill Bar and Oyster Bay from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (last ride 5:30 PM); Monday – Wednesday and Friday – Saturday (no stagecoach on Thursday/Sunday). Tickets are available at Deadwood information locations and by calling 1-800-344-8826.
The shooting of Wild Bill is held daily inside the Saloon No. 10, at 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m.
BLACKOUT DATES & SPECIAL EVENT SCHEDULES
During the summer of 2019, there will be no Shootouts or the Trial of Jack McCall on Sundays or during the Sturgis Rally (August 2-August 10). The schedule will be modified during the following events: Wild Bill Days (June 14 & 15) no Trial of Jack McCall, but Shootouts are offered both days at 2pm and 4pm in front of the Historic Franklin Hotel; Kool Deadwood Nites (August 22-25) no Trial of Jack McCall, but Shootouts are offered August 22 & 23 at 2pm and 4pm in front of the Historic Franklin Hotel; Deadwood Jam (September 13 & 14) all shows at the Silverado-Franklin and Masonic Hall from 2pm-5pm, but no Trial of Jack McCall.
The Stagecoach is not operational on Thursdays or Sundays in 2019, or during the following special events: Wild Bill Days (June 13-16); Days of ’76 and Sturgis Rally (July 23-August 11); Kool Deadwood Nites (August 21-25).
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
715 Main Street
Deadwood, SD 57732