Shoot Outs – Main Street Deadwood Historic Street Shows
History at its finest…and most fun!
Deadwood – True West Magazine’s 2015 “Best Gunfighter Town” in the West!
The Deadwood Alive troupe is here to entertain. From Main Street Deadwood shoot-outs to guided walking tours, there’s something for all guests to enjoy, year-round. Read on for more info!
Six nights a week (no show on Sundays). Memorial Day weekend through September 23, 2017. Free Main Street Shows. A nominal fee for the “Trail of Jack McCall” – witness the infamous trial of the man who killed Wild Bill Hickok.
Deadwood Alive will be performing the week before the Rally July 31, 2017 through Thursday, August 3, 2017 and not at all August 4-13, 2017. They will resume their regular schedule August 14, 2017.
Summer 2017 (starting Memorial Day weekend):
MAIN STREET SCHEDULE: (Monday-Saturday, no shows on Sunday)
- 1:45 – “The Calamity Jane Show” under the portico, in front of Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
- 2:00 – MAIN STREET SHOOTOUT – The Strange Tale of David Lunt in front of Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
- 2:30 – A Rootin’ Tootin’ Card Game for Kids and The Dover Brothers Old-Thyme Musical Show – in front (or inside) of Mustang Sally’s
- 3:30 – “Dr. Stan Dupp’s Travelin’ Medicine Show” Old west hilarity in front of Mustang Sally’s
- 4:00 – MAIN STREET SHOOTOUT – The Turkey Creek Altercation; true history in front of the Celebrity Hotel and Oyster Bay
- 4:30 – “Old-Thyme Hoe Down” – Acoustical melodies of the Old West by the Dover Brothers. Indoors in the back of the Bullock Hotel
- 5:45 – “The Calamity Jane Show” on the steps of the Historic Franklin Hotel
- 6:00 – MAIN STREET SHOOTOUT – The Boone May/Prescott Web Altercation; Deadwood history in front of the Silverado & Historic Franklin Hotel
- 7:35 – Capture of Jack McCall – in front of the Saloon No. 10
- 7:50 – Dover Brothers’ Pre-Trial Old-Thyme Musical Show – Masonic Temple
- 8:00 – TRIAL OF JACK McCALL – Masonic Temple – This is a family-friendly show where the selected members of the audience participate in the performance serving as jurors in the trial. The show is held nightly Monday through Saturday with the schedule as outlined below. There is a nominal fee for the show. Tickets can be purchased by using the calendar on the bottom of this page or by calling 1-800-344-8826. $6 Adults, $5 Seniors and $3 Children ages 5-15. Advance “Trial” tickets are highly suggested but usually not a necessity.
During the summer of 2017, there will be no shows on Sundays or during the following events: Sturgis Rally (August 4-August 13), and Kool Deadwood Nites (August 24-27). The schedule will be modified during Wild Bill Days (June 16 & 17).
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
715 Main Street
Deadwood, SD 57732