ISOC Deadwood Snocross Showdown - Professional Snowmobile Races in Deadwood
Days of ’76 Event Complex, Deadwood, SD
The greatest show on snow returns to Deadwood January 24-25, 2020 as the ISOC Amsoil Championship Snocross Series hits the Black Hills for the eighth annual Deadwood Snocross Showdown.
More than 150 of the top professional Snocross racers will descend on the historic town’s Deadwood Event Center (Days of ’76 Rodeo Grounds) for a weekend of high-flying, high-speed, high-octane snowmobile racing. Pros like Logan Christian, Robbie Malinoski, Jennifer Pare, and Tim Tremblay will race in the Deadwood Snocross Showdown.
No outside coolers or beverages. No propane/fuel heaters. All outside bags subject to search.
Please use links above to purchase general admission tickets.
Rally Packages for 2020 are SOLD OUT
$119 Ultimate Rally Package:
- Thursday night WELCOME RECEPTION which includes TWO FREE DRINKS* location Elks Club from 5:00-7:00 PM
- ISOC Racer MEET & GREET* at the Thursday night reception at the Elks Club
- $15 in DEADWOOD GOLD BUCKS, valid at 30 participating businesses in town *and* the bars at Deadwood Snocross! Bucks are valid for one year. Use them now for meals, drinks or shopping, or save them for your next trip to Deadwood! CLICK HERE for a list of participating businesses.
- RESERVED VIP SECTION TICKETS for 2 days and nights of the ISOC Amsoil Championship Snocross racing
- RALLY HAPPY HOUR! From 5 – 6pm, registered Rally attendees receive $1 drinks* and free food in the reserved seating concession stand on Friday and Saturday!
- ISOC Snocross PIT TICKET
- 2020 Rally commemorative WINTER HAT and KOOZIE
- WILD BILL COUPON BOOK – over $300 in discounts and promotions
* Must be 21 to redeem for an alcoholic beverage.