ISOC Deadwood Snocross Showdown - Professional Snowmobile Races in Deadwood
Days of ’76 Event Complex, Deadwood, SD
The greatest show on snow returns to Deadwood January 19-20, 2018 as the ISOC Amsoil Championship Snocross Series hits the Black Hills for the sixth annual Deadwood Snocross Showdown.
More than 150 of the top professional Snocross racers will descend on the historic town’s Deadwood Event Center (Days of ’76 Rodeo Grounds) for a weekend of high-flying, high-speed, high-octane snowmobile racing. Pros like Tucker Hibbert, Robbie Malinoski, Jennifer Pare, and Tim Tremblay will race in the Deadwood Snocross Showdown.
Tickets are available at the Days of 76 Events Center, starting at 10 a.m. on Friday, January 19 and 8 a.m. on Saturday, January 20.
$99 Ultimate VIP Rally Package:
2018 ULTIMATE VIP RALLY PACKAGES – SOLD OUT
- Thursday night WELCOME RECEPTION which includes TWO FREE DRINKS* (5pm – 7pm, January 18) the Elks Lodge
- ISOC Racer MEET & GREET* at the Thursday night reception (5pm – 7pm, January 18) with available racers
- TWO BREAKFAST BUFFETS – Redeemable between January 19 and January 21 at a participating location
- RESERVED VIP SECTION TICKETS for 2 days and nights of the ISOC Amsoil Championship SnoCross racing – Deadwood’s Race was named event of the year in 2014.
- RALLY HAPPY HOUR! From 5 – 6pm Registered Rally attendees recieve $1 drinks* and free food in the reserved seating concession stand on Friday and Saturday!
- ISOC Snocross PIT TICKET
- 2018 Rally commemorative WINTER HAT and KOOZIE
- One FREE ENTRY for a Deadwood gift basket valued at $225 and awarded awarded on Saturday, January 20 before Pro races. Must be present to win.
- WILD BILL COUPON BOOK – over $300 in discounts and promotions
- Deadwood WELCOME BAG
* Must be 21 to redeem for an alcoholic beverage.