This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that deadwood.org does not own or control, or to people that deadwood.org does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Deadwood.org uses information collected through Google Analytics (age, gender, interests) to improve online advertising efforts and serve users relevant online advertisements. Website users can opt-out of Google Analytics services here.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Deadwood.org will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. ?Deadwood.org will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
• We have your consent to share the information;
• We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
• We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of deadwood.org to provide a product or service to you.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
• We find that your actions on our web sites violate the deadwood.org Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your deadwood.org Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas deadwood.org uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Deadwood.org may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
If you have questions please contact us.