Classic cars, music and historic fun- Kool Deadwood Nites
Kool Deadwood Nites brings car lovers together for four days full of classic cars, classic music and classic fun. It’s a 50’s and 60’s sock hop – Deadwood style. Enjoy parades, show and shines and FREE concerts on Main Street featuring the biggest names in rock ‘n roll history.
NEW FOR 2017
- Registration for 2017 Kool Deadwood Nites will be held at the Deadwood’s NEW Welcome Center! 501 Main Street, Deadwood, S.D. 57732. This is a brand new center that opened in 2017. It’s located in the Lower Main Street Parking Lot, across from the Hampton Inn at Tin Lizzie.
- Kool Deadwood Nites registered cars ONLY will be allowed to park in the Lower Main Street parking lot (location of the new Welcome Center, where registration will be held) Thursday, Friday and Saturday, August 24-26. Of course, registrants can continue to park throughout the event at the History and Information Center too.
- There’s also a shuttle being offered for parking again this year, from Akela Spa to Deadwood. This is a free service to all of our guests for Kool Deadwood Nites, and it runs from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. both Friday and Saturday, August 25 & 26.
- The City of Deadwood Police Department asks that you please refrain from doing Burn-Outs during the parade on Sunday, August 27.
- The Main Street Entertainment this year includes Tommy Roe on Thursday, August 24; The Classic IV on Friday, August 25; Beatles Britishmania and The Happenings on Saturday, August 26!
- Keep up to date on all things Deadwood on our Facebook page! You can also call us with any questions at 1-800-999-1876. Thanks for being part of Kool Deadwood Nites, and we look forward to seeing you this summer!
Click below to download your car registration form!