Employment Opportunities in Deadwood, South Dakota
The Saloon No.10 is currently looking for a cleaning person and part-time cashier, and a full-time day and swing shift cook. Apply online at http://www.saloon10.com/saloon-10-jobs.html or stop in to pick up an application.
The Lodge at Deadwood
Front Desk Clerk (full-time)
Slot Tech (full-time)
Casino Bartender (full-time)
Assistant Catering Director (full-time)
Banquet Bartenders (part-time)
Banquet Servers (part-time)
Applicants can apply via our website https://www.deadwoodlodge.com/jobs.
Deadwood Station Bunkhouse
Front Desk Agent & Casino Cage Attendant Position
This person will be responsible to work the motel front desk checking guests in, answering telephones, making reservations and basic office duties. This candidate must have or be able to obtain a current SD Gaming License (support) to operate the Cashier’s Cage during their shift, as well. Excellent customer service skills are required. Would prefer someone with Front Desk experience, but we’re willing to train the right person. Flexible and friendly work environment, supplemental insurance, and employee discounts. Apply in person at Deadwood Station, 68 Main Street.
Deadwood Gulch Saloon
Deadwood Gulch Saloon is looking for applicants that already have their SDCG support or key license. Casino hours are from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m., 7 days a week with flexible shifts. There are many opportunities to cross-train for different positions within the casino.
Casino Floor Supervisor
PartTime: This position maintains the floor of the casino, including slot jackpots/handpays, fills, serving drinks and overall cleanliness of Casino.
This position is responsible for all cash transactions for the casino floor, including jackpot payouts, ticket redemptions, credit card and check transactions. Attention to detail is a must to ensure the cage funds are balanced and reconciled at beginning and ending of shift.
Please apply in person to fill out application at 560 Main Street.
Gold Dust Casino and Hotel
The Gold Dust Casino and Hotel, Holiday Inn Express and Mavericks Steak & Cocktails of Deadwood, SD has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, experienced Sales Professional. The ideal candidate will have previous Sales experience in the Hospitality industry, strong customer service skills, attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment, strong oral and written skills and be self motivated. Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Full Time Positions:
Grave Cage Cashier & Slot Drop
Restaurant Supervisor – Legends Steakhouse
Please stop by or complete their application online.
Naked Winery – Deadwood location OPEN!
Looking for servers that are personable, fun, and responsible. Must be 21+ and willing to work through the summer. Beer and wine knowledge is a bonus. Great starting wage, plus tips and commissions. Email resume to email@example.com.
Cadillac Jack’s Gaming Resort
Located in historic Deadwood, S.D., Cadillac Jack’s Gaming Resort is a premier destination for guests vacationing in the Black Hills and a favorite among local residents. The spacious gaming floor features more than 200 slot machines, plus exciting live table games including poker, blackjack, craps and roulette. Offering luxurious suites and hotel rooms and gourmet meals at the Brown Rock Sports Café, Cadillac Jack’s is an exciting and accommodating venue. Meeting facilities and group hotel rooms are available, along with catering services and onsite parking. Cadillac Jack’s also offers Cadillac Club members exclusive perks and benefits.
Reports To: General Manager
Responsible for coordinating and managing all functions related to General Ledger, Revenue Audit, Payroll and Accounts Payable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely entry and payment of all Accounts Payable invoices
- Daily entry of revenue and expense information into accounting software data base.
- Manage slot and table games accounting and reporting requirements with governmental agencies
- Manage hotel accounting and reporting for three hotels
- Manage Human Resources and accounting staff.
- Complete and issue timely and accurate financial statements
- Complete all bank reconciliations
- Create and maintain internal control safeguards to protect company assets
- Coordinate external audits with government agencies and accounting firm.
- Monitor compliance with loan covenants
- Other duties as needed.
- Must have strong computer skills to include Excel, Word and ability to learn payroll and accounting software.
- Must have strong work ethic and desire to work in hospitality industry.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a high volume work setting with strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related is required.
- Must be able to obtain a Key gaming license from South Dakota Commission on Gaming
Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
We are looking for talented and experienced Cooks, who are driven, excel in a fast-paced kitchen, and are committed to the highest standards of quality and presentation with a guest first focus. The right person will be outgoing, positive and team oriented. Candidates will need to have good communication skills, have extensive line cooking experience and thrive in challenging environments.
Position: Night Cook
Reports To: Food & Beverage Director
Hours: Full Time – must be available 2PM – 12AM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures orders are cooked to specifications that meet quality controls and guest satisfaction.
- Assists in all areas of food production as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with State Health Regulations.
- Coordinates and performs all pre-dinner prep, set-up, restocking cooler, and properly rotates items.
- Performs opening/closing procedures, and kitchen cleaning procedures.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- 1 year cooking experience required
- Health / Dental / Vision / Life
Front of House Supervisor
Northern Hills Training Center
625 Harvard Ave. Spearfish | 605-642-2785
Northern Hills Training Center in Spearfish, provides supports and services to adults with disabilities. We have a variety of Full-time and Part-time openings for Direct Support Professionals. More information and an on-line application may be found at www.nhtc.org.