Employment Opportunities in Deadwood, South Dakota
Black Hills Vacations
Become a Black Hills Travel Specialist! Black Hills Vacations is looking for a strong communicator, both written and verbal with excellent customer service, sales and computer skills using Word, Outlook and Internet. Travel related experience preferred. Vacation accrual and Health insurance after 3 months. Starting wage $10.27 per hour plus commissions and bonuses based on percent of sales. On the job training with bonus after 6 months. Peak season hours Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; 8:00 to 4:00 p.m. weekends. Email resume to email@example.com.
First Step Child Care Center
The Saloon No.10 is currently looking for Gaming Cashiers. Apply online at http://www.saloon10.com/saloon-10-jobs.html or stop in to pick up an application.
The Lodge at Deadwood
Front Desk Clerk (full-time)
Slot Tech (full-time)
Casino Bartender (full-time)
Assistant Catering Director (full-time)
Banquet Bartenders (part-time)
Banquet Servers (part-time)
Applicants can apply via our website https://www.deadwoodlodge.com/jobs.
Deadwood Station Bunkhouse
Front Desk Agent & Casino Cage Attendant Position
This person will be responsible to work the motel front desk checking guests in, answering telephones, making reservations and basic office duties. This candidate must have or be able to obtain a current SD Gaming License (support) to operate the Cashier’s Cage during their shift, as well. Excellent customer service skills are required. Would prefer someone with Front Desk experience, but we’re willing to train the right person. Flexible and friendly work environment, supplemental insurance, and employee discounts. Apply in person at Deadwood Station, 68 Main Street.
Deadwood Gulch Saloon
Deadwood Gulch Saloon is looking for applicants that already have their SDCG support or key license. Casino hours are from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m., 7 days a week with flexible shifts. There are many opportunities to cross-train for different positions within the casino.
Casino Floor Supervisor
PartTime: This position maintains the floor of the casino, including slot jackpots/handpays, fills, serving drinks and overall cleanliness of Casino.
This position is responsible for all cash transactions for the casino floor, including jackpot payouts, ticket redemptions, credit card and check transactions. Attention to detail is a must to ensure the cage funds are balanced and reconciled at beginning and ending of shift.
Please apply in person to fill out application at 560 Main Street.
Mineral Palace Hotel & Casino
Full-Time/Floor Supervisor, Graveyard
Email your resume to Patti@mineralpalace.com. Call 605-578-2036 for more information.
Gold Dust Casino and Hotel
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Previous Restaurant or Bar supervisory experience preferred. Full Time.
The Gold Dust Casino and Hotel, Holiday Inn Express and Mavericks Steak & Cocktails of Deadwood, SD has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, experienced Sales Professional. The ideal candidate will have previous Sales experience in the Hospitality industry, strong customer service skills, attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment, strong oral and written skills and be self motivated. Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Full Time Positions:
Players Center Host
Please stop by or complete their application online.
Deadwood Dicks Baja Grill
Cook for Mexican/American Food
Wait Staff – Must be 21
Call Mary or Brad
Stop down to fill out an application.
51 Sherman St
Naked Winery – Deadwood location OPEN!
Looking for servers that are personable, fun, and responsible. Must be 21+ and willing to work through the summer. Beer and wine knowledge is a bonus. Great starting wage, plus tips and commissions. Email resume to email@example.com.
Cadillac Jack’s Gaming Resort
Located in historic Deadwood, S.D., Cadillac Jack’s Gaming Resort is a premier destination for guests vacationing in the Black Hills and a favorite among local residents. The spacious gaming floor features more than 200 slot machines, plus exciting live table games including poker, blackjack, craps and roulette. Offering luxurious suites and hotel rooms and gourmet meals at the Brown Rock Sports Café, Cadillac Jack’s is an exciting and accommodating venue. Meeting facilities and group hotel rooms are available, along with catering services and onsite parking. Cadillac Jack’s also offers Cadillac Club members exclusive perks and benefits.
Sales Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Sales Manager
The Sales Administrative Assistant will work directly with the Sales Manager to provide clerical/secretarial and administrative support, including typing, computer input, filing, answering telephones, and printing reports for the hotel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conveys a favorable image of the hotel with a positive, professional appearance and demeanor
- Type correspondence, memos, Banquet Event Orders and reports as assigned and distribute according to hotel standards
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders and submit to Sales Manager for approval before distribution
- Process all changes to Banquet Event Orders as given by the Manager on a timely basis, following departmental procedures
- Assist Manager in calling clients for their function guarantee numbers and adhere to departmental policies
- Familiarization with current customers and hotel account
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate with guests, management, and co-workers
- Ability to provide legible communication
- Computer skills
- Previous experience in hospitality industry a plus
- Health / Dental / Vision / Life
Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
Front Office Manager at Hampton (Deadwood)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee staff and operations of the Front Desk and acts as Manager on Duty in absence of Hotel General Manager.
- Within guidelines established by the hotel or management company, ensure proficient, professional handling of arriving and departing hotel guests.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies exceptional customer service, monitors guest satisfaction to identify areas of improvement.
- Trains, motivates and supervises front desk staff; responsible for scheduling.
- Consistently achieves monthly revenue production targets.
- Ensure proactive, professional sales effort is consistently undertaken to maximize revenues.
- Ensure that guest problems and complaints are handled in a courteous and professional manner, and ensure follow through.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s degree or other advanced degree is preferred.
- Strong communication and listening skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively with the general public, employees, co-workers and with all levels of management.
- Working knowledge of MS Office required and hotel property management systems.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a high volume work setting with strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible with schedules, assignments and additional duties.
- Previous experience in front desk leadership a plus.
- Morning, evening, night, weekend and holiday work required.
- Health / Dental / Vision / Life
Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort is looking for a Shuttle Driver- Thursday through Saturday with scheduled part-time between the hours of 11:30 am and 12:30 am. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR with ability to safely transport passengers in various weather conditions. Excellent customer service skills and ability to lift, pull and push up to 50lbs as necessary. Stop by player’s club to fill out an application.
Front Desk Associate at Hampton (Deadwood)
Cooks and Servers at T-Grille Restaurant
Barista at Starbucks at Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
Northern Hills Training Center
625 Harvard Ave. Spearfish | 605-642-2785
Northern Hills Training Center in Spearfish, provides supports and services to adults with disabilities. We have a variety of Full-time and Part-time openings for Direct Support Professionals. More information and an on-line application may be found at www.nhtc.org.